Shop with confidence knowing our embroidered badges and clothing come with a quality warranty
Leather & Denim Vests
- There is a 1 year warranty for all leather & 6 months warranty for all denim goods purchased. We will certainly exchange any product should we have deemed upon return of such item that a manufacturing fault is to blame then we will send a replacement product. Please know that this would be an extremely rare occurrence as each individual item is inspected personally by our team here and such a piece would not make it to the shipping trolley if it was even remotely tarnished in any way.
- Manufacturers' defects are covered under this warranty.
This does not include theft, misuse or intentional damage, buttons that break or fall off after the first 7 days of receipt or general wear and tear (scratches, dirt etc) or due to no longer wanting the item as you simply changed your mind / ordering of wrong size, so if your not sure please ask before ordering as the responsibility is yours to do so!!
- Please note that all products are carefully inspected prior to shipment to prevent you receiving a product which is less than acceptable. We realize shipment of poor quality products not only wastes time and money but also causes frustration and aggravation, we like our customers to be happy and return, so we will always do the right thing, first time, all the time!
PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY AS RETURNS ON PATCHED OR CUSTOM VESTS FROM OUR ANARCHY / AN R KEY / OUTLAW OR CUSTOM RANGES ARE NOT ACCEPTED UNLESS THE ITEM IS FAULTY AS THESE ITEMS ARE CUSTOM MADE JUST FOR YOU! CHANGE OF MIND OR NO LONGER WANTING ONE OF THESE CUSTOM ITEMS ARE NOT DEEMED AS FAULTS. IF IN ANY DOUBT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASE. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE WRONG SIZE, YOU MUST CONTACT US WITHIN 24-48 HOURS AND WE MAY BE ABLE TO ASSIST DEPENDING ON THE ITEM, BUT IT IS SOLELY AT OUR DISCRETION AND SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS. OUR DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
IMPORTANT : Wizard Patch is an "on demand" supplier of specialty custom goods and therefore you as the buyer acknowledge by purchasing and transacting from our store either via "www.wizardpatch.com" (Wizard Patch Pty Ltd) online, over the phone, or in person counter sales transactions, you agree that in the unlikely event that you wish to return your purchase to us, and the purchase is not defective / faulty but rather simply "unwanted / no longer needed or the item did not arrive on time to meet your schedule due to courier or postal delays" or your item has been returned undelivered due to an address you supplied which either did not exist or for any other reason was not a deliverable address, you agree that a re-stocking fee of no less than 20% (plus original freight charge and any return fees etc if applicable) will be charged to you, or removed from the total amount we refund you and you agree that you will not challenge these terms. You agree to accept these terms relating to our restocking fee no matter which method of payment you have used. If you do not accept or are unable to accept these terms you should close your browser immediately and not proceed to purchase or otherwise further interact with this website or wizardpatch.com / Wizard patch Pty Ltd.
In the event you need to return an item to us, you must contact us so that we may provide you with return shipping instructions and an RMA (return merchandise Authorization). Our dispatch address is courier out only, and is not a receivable address, YOUR RETURN WILL NOT REACH US!! If you find that a product meets the category of defective, then you must do the following;
- Notify us via e-mail or our contact page here (use the drop down warranty request) immediately or within 48-72 hours of your postal receipt of such item, advising us of your name, address, purchase date, Paypal Transaction ID#(very important and can be found in your Paypal payment email you received from Paypal immediately after payment) and amount of purchase. Also provide us with a detailed description of your problem or issue. Make things super easy and just contact us through our contact us page here and complete the return request!
- You will receive an e-mail response from us immediately or within 24 hours advising you with further instructions. This message will include an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Code. To return goods you must have an RMA code or your return will be rejected and postal authorities will simply return to the sender.
- In the event that you need to return a product to us, and you have your RMA number, you must be sure to return this item to us via a registered or insured method to avoid possible loss, this is of course entirely up to you but it is highly recommended, if an item is lost on an uninsured shipment we will not be liable for your loss, we simply cannot be held responsible for lost items that are returned to us uninsured and/or untraceable.
- Once in Receipt of your returned item we will inspect the product as per your original complaint, and once found to be defective we will refund or replace immediately the entire purchase amount. We are not responsible for any costs whatsoever incurred resultant from the shipping time of the said ordered item/s nor will we pay high priced door to door courier fees for returned items. Sending an item back to us is at your cost. Our returns address is different to our "ship from" address so you will need to contact us for details and an RMA authorisation prior to any item being returned. Any returns simply shipped back without the correct information are refused at point of delivery so please ensure to follow the procedure to avoid your return shipping back to you or being destroyed by the postal company.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND IRONING ON BADGES ON TO LEATHER MATERIALS. IRON ON BADGES ARE GREAT FOR APPLICATION ON COTTON OR DENIM FABRICS AND THE LIKE, BUT SOME MATERIALS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LEATHER AND LEATHER LOOK MATERIALS ARE MOSTLY NOT SUITABLE TO TAKE THE HEAT NEEDED TO APPLY BADGES. AS PROFESSIONAL MANUFACTURERS AND TAILORS, WE RECOMMEND SEWING BADGES ON TO LEATHER MATERIALS, NEVER IRON ON. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE UNSURE.
Side Note about tax and Duty you may have paid. Can it be refunded, answer, most likely yes. If you have paid duty on an item, but wish to return that item, simply contact your local customs authority, and follow the procedures in order to claim the Duty back that you have paid. For example, customers in the United Kingdom may visit this page for more information, click here: http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/+/http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/sectors/consumers/goods-imported.htm#8
Australian Consumer Law Notice: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please remember to insure your return to us.
WizardPatch™ and its Team are not responsible for shipping damages, loss or any customs fees you may incur IN YOUR COUNTRY OR OURS.
IMPORTANT NOTE: By purchasing and transacting from our store either via "www.wizardpatch.com" (Wizard Patch Pty Ltd) online, over the phone, or counter sales, you agree that in the unlikely event that you would like to return your purchase to us, and the purchase is not defective / faulty but rather simply "unwanted / no longer needed or the item did not arrive on time to meet your schedule due to courier or postal delays", you agree that a re-stocking fee of 20% (plus original freight charge if applicable) will be charged to you, or removed from the total amount we refund you and you agree that you will not challenge these terms. You agree to accept these terms relating to our restocking fee no matter which method of payment you have used. If you do not accept or are unable to accept these terms you should close your browser immediately and not proceed to purchase or otherwise further interact with this website or wizardpatch.com / Wizard patch Pty Ltd.
All customers are responsible for return shipping and customs fees for the return item should we have agreed to accept a returned item. We strongly advise that you insure your return and ship the item back to us using a carrier / service that provides a method of tracking online.
For any other inquiries please direct your questions and suggestions via our contact page here.