GENUINE OUTLAW APPAREL™ MAGNUM ELITE FULL LEATHER ZIP SIDE BIKER VEST! LIMITED STOCK
THIS VEST REPRESENTS FANTASTIC VALUE, READ ON TO FIND OUT WHY! DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA AND MADE EXCLUSIVELY BY OUTLAW APPAREL™ featuring the new "zip sides" for size expansion! Outlaw Apparel™ bring you an original Genuine Cow Hide Leather vest which is tailored to perfection. All vests are made by individual tailoring and not via a mass produced line style process so each have their individual characteristics and quality is superb. Nothing compares to an original Outlaw Apparel™ Design! Available in a good range of sizes, see images for details and size /measure chart.
All Outlaw Apparel™ Genuine Cow Hide Leather Biker Vests are cut from the same hide, not pieced from different hides, which gives these vests a nice flowed look unlike other brands so there is no unsightly odd grained paneling. Well stitched and sturdy materials are used in the shell construction and lining. Always be sure to buy Genuine Outlaw Apparel™ and avoid the imitators, ask for it by name! See the Specs and Sizes tabs to learn more about this truly magnificent new biker vest!
- 100% inside and out Pure Black First layer Cow Hide leather Guaranteed
- Solid and good weighted leather to stand the test of time, the feel is not hard to the touch yet very strong
- Deep "man sized" wide inside pockets
- 100% Genuine YKK Zips inside and out are used so this vest can truly stand the test of time, no expense has been spared.
- Best feature, large size Zip Pulls on each side allows the wearer to "Size Up" and expand the vests chest and waist by approx 1" each side, ie: 2" in total circumference. A great feature for those who may want to wear the vest over another jacket or wet weather gear etc. or make room for a few extra cans! ;)
- Partially zip out 100% cotton lining ideal for ease of sewing on your patches, without sewing thru lining, and this lining won't force you to sweat like other polyester types! Stay kool and be kool while wearing this awesome vest!
- No collar to irritate the wearer, racer style!
- No pockets top or sides on exterior, makes this an ideal vest for placement of your patches / club colors.
- Well received by many clubs both locally and internationally make this vest a hot ticket item for this year.
- Manufactured by Outlaw Apparel™
Outlaw Apparel™ vests run true to size, they fit close to the body so please use the sizing chart provided in the image within this listing. Take a measurement of your chest as shown. If unsure, we recommend to get the size above what you normally wear. This vest does expand approx 2 inches once unzipped on both sides. Our sizes are numerical, example: In Australia, our XL size is typically a size 48, but in the US or other countries this may not be so. Please measure your chest and go by the inch reading.
Our size chart is extremely accurate and as always we are happy to swiftly answer any possible questions that you may have so if in any doubt the absolute best thing to do is contact us, we are here to help.
We ship worldwide to most cities! Add an item to the shopping cart and simply enter your post code and country to get accurate rates. As always, we guarantee your satisfaction with every product we supply, and this includes the fastest order to fulfillment available! All of our Wizard Patch™ Embroidery On-Demand products ship from Sydney Australia. Some countries around the world charge import duties or customs fees and these may apply to your shipment, especialy to the UK - EU. Your continued use and purchase of our products from our website is proof of your acceptance of these terms. See our Shipping page for more, or feel free to contact us, we'll be sure to reply fast!
We Guarantee your satisfaction with every Wizard Patch™ order. We want you back often so it is in our own best interests to ensure you get the best service, products and overall experience we can offer. We aim to please and offer our Iron Clad Warranty! If your not happy with the quality of our products or service, let us know immediately so we can correct this for you! Note that we do not recommend that you iron on patches to leather materials or those similar to leather. We do warrant our quality of work so if you have a genuine problem with any work we have done, don't delay, let us know right away! See our warranty page for full details.