Custom WizardPatch™ Embroidery Services
1. We use our own PolyBak™ backing technology on the majority of our Patches, mainly Biker Rocker patches which are subject to the elements. Our PolyBak™ Patches have a polypropylene core which is water resistant and will stand the test of time, in all weather conditions, and makes our Rocker Patches look superb, firm, smooth and with very little wrinkle. These are the best rocker patches you'll find.
2. Our tightest stitch count per cm is far greater than any other company. Nothing compares to our finished product. Try us and see for yourself, money back if you disagree!
3. The materials we use are far superior. We do not use cheap threads. Our threads are all fully imported as are the majority of materials we use, and only the strongest and highest quality materials are permitted as per our long life patch guarantee.
4. The service and turn around time we offer, is simply un-matched. We offer 12 -48 hour turn around times and our digital embroidery machines work 24 hours a day with just 3 days rest each year. With over 45 years in the embroidery trade, how and why would you trust your works to any one else? The answer is always Wizard Patch™ .
5. Your satisfaction is important to us, so all of our products are backed by the WizardPatch™ 100% IRON CLAD MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Not happy with our products, send it back no questions asked.
We offer a complete range of high quality thread and material colours,(shown below is our basic range).
There are literally 1000's of thread colours available so if the colour you require is not shown in our basic range we can certainly organise it for you, its easy!
We also have a great selection of "in house" biker rocker designs, many sizes and styles. See below our new WizardPatch™ Colour Reference Guide.
WE PROUDLY USE GERMAN EMBROIDERY THREADS
Please note, WizardPatch™ does not manufacture for currently active and known MC 1% clubs. We will not manufacture any Embroidered Patches for 1% clubs, nor will we duplicate, replicate or in any other way copy any 1% MC club colors. We will work with any other MC clubs, HOG Chapters and /or Veterans Clubs etc, as long as they are not 1%er clubs.
WizardPatch™ can design and manufacture absolutely any embroidered item, either a patch, or garment or free stand alone work. There are almost no limits as to what we can achieve, and unlike other companies we wont turn you away and discard your design into the 'too hard' basket just because it may appear complicated, we love a challenge! Need company apparel made, or any other promotional item? Let us handle it all for you, we'll take the worry out of the entire process and provide you with an end result which will leave you, and your clients, speechless. At WizardPatch™ we aim to please. To see examples of what we can do, view our samples page! Read the guide below so you can get a better idea of the steps involved in creating your own custom work.
Step 1... Concept: Every Patch starts with a theme or an event to commemorate, or a brand ID. A good design will convert that into a graphic which translates the message across to your audience. Simplicity is one of the best approaches. Too many details can over crowd a design and case confusion, along with the patch looking overly 'busy'.
Step 2... Design: Prepare a rough sketch, or send a logo, a letterhead, photo, or sample emblem.
Indicate the colors of your design or by coloring in your sketch, describe your design in detail. Our Design and Development department will interpret your ideas into a graphics.
Step 3... Determining Shape: Some commonly used shapes for patches aside from center logos, are rectangle, square, diamond, triangle, oval and round. Your design is not limited to the shapes listed here; feel free to consider other shapes to your needs, necessity is the mother of invention!
Step 4...Deciding on Size: The size for your patch is determined by its intended use: For Ball Caps- 2-1/2" to 3-1/2". For a shoulder patch or a chest patch - 3-1/2" to 5". For the Back patches usually 6" x 10" to 8" x 12".
Step 5... Lettering: The smallest used size of the letters, too keep the writing legible, is a 1/4" tall. Letters smaller than 1/4" will not be legible, of course larger is no problem. Allow room for the best result. If words seem cramped, consider abbreviation, example: NORTHERN IRELAND becomes N. IRELAND. Block letters are most common and work the best. However, most Fonts of your choice of lettering can be reproduced, YOUR IN CONTROL!
Step 6... Picking Colors: Select contrasting colors for a more dramatic and beautiful emblem is important. If light color lettering or design elements are desired, then select a dark background color. Use dark lettering or designs on a light background. Using a variety of colors will greatly add to the appearance of your emblem. Up to nine colors and one twill (background) color can be selected in to your design without incurring extra charges. But we suggest not to use more than four colors in one patch. Go to our price list and determine the cost of your emblems. From there simply email us your sketch or description. You will find e-mail directions on our contact page, you may also use the chat service in the left side bar.
Step 7... Check the table below to get an idea of cost before you place your order. Once you email us with all of the necessary details regarding your design, we will advise you by email of the total cost including shipping, and once agreed an invoice will be sent to you so that you may pay via Paypal. Remember, at WizardPatch™ the more you make the cheaper they get. Manufacture times are 4 -10 days after the approval of your production sample image we send you and also dependent on quantity ordered. Your products will then be shipped. To find out more about shipping times and upgrades to express shipping please see our Shipping page.
* Price includes up to nine thread colors, please add AUD$0.05/patch per extra color.
* Please add AUD$0.10/patch for Iron-on backing. * Please add $0.10 for felt.
NB: Sizing below = length" + width" divided by 2.
WIZARDPATCH™ HAS A FLEET OF THE MOST ADVANCED EMBROIDERY MACHINES AVAILABLE!
Custom Embroidered Patches and Clothing - WITH WizardPatch™ it's as easy as...1-2-3
1. Contact us to email your design, letting us know how many you need, and how big you want them to be. We can then give you a quote.
2. Then once you place your order. We will produce a digitized version of your design so that you can see how the finished embroidered patch will look. Then if you are happy with this we will go ahead and embroider your patches.
3. We make your patches and 2 - 4 days later they arrive to your door via DHL priority courier!
Types of Patches are described below, remember to contact us if you require further details!
Standard Backing is popular, we usually use new PolyBak™ Technology, you can simply sew your patches on and they are great in any weather conditions, superb for bikers or Patches that will be use outdoors. The embroidered patch finished product quality is also far better using PolyBak™ Technology. We can also add iron-on backings to your patch, although nothing is as good as sewing your patches or Badges on, and its a lot easier!
Velcro backing can also be used for inter-changeable patches, or applications where clean and easy removal is required.
Patch Edge Finishes
Over-locked edge is the most popular finish, it's a hard-wearing thickly stitched edging that wraps around the edge of the patch, stopping the fabric from coming away at the edges, and gives a guide line for sewing.
We can also Hot cut edges when the outer edge of a patch is too complex to over-lock.
Badge Thread Colors
We will always use embroidery threads and cloths that match closest with your design provided, however, after providing a proof to you, changes can be made.
We can also offer metallic threads, these give a 'bright' effect finish, and can highlight a small part, or all of your design. Available in silver, gold, bronze, and a pewter finish.
The possibilities are almost endless. Contact us for further details.